The safety of our students, faculty, and staff remain of the utmost importance. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and follow all safety guidelines from the CDC and local government agencies.
- All students and staff will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Students, teachers, and parents will be required to wear face coverings at all times while on the Theatre Lab premises (we will notify families of any changes to this policy if the transmission of COVID in this area has subsided or been drastically reduced by summer 2022).
- Any student or staff member exhibiting symptoms will be asked to get tested for COVID prior to returning to the program.
- Classroom and high touch areas will be disinfected with approved CDC cleaning solutions
- Whenever possible, students will have snack and lunchtime outside
- Camps will take place in a building with an updated HVAC filtration system
- Drop-off and pick-up procedures as well as final sharing and performance plans will be evaluated closer to the start of camp. At this time, we plan on having performances and final sharings in-person with a live audience.
- If there is a COVID exposure within a camp, parents/guardians of every student in that camp will be notified by a Theatre Lab staff member via email as soon as possible. Based on the current guidelines, we will have a plan in place on how to proceed (e.g., whether or not quarantines and additional testing are necessary).