If you’re ready to embark on an exciting year of personal and artistic growth, apply to the Honors program. We want to meet you.
Are you ready for the challenge?
An application for the Honors Acting Conservatory at The Theatre Lab consists of the following:
- A completed online Application Form.
- A Statement of Purpose outlining your reasons for applying to this program and your goals for the future, in no more than 500 words.
- A Resume of your acting experience, if you have one.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from people who are able to comment on your acting ability, work ethic, or other qualities that might imply readiness to undertake an intensive course of study.
- An Audition. Auditions will be held in October and November. We will contact you to schedule an audition.
The Honors Program will forever be what formed me as an actor. I am now and will always be grateful to the teachers who truly cared for us as students and for the comprehensive instruction they provided. There’s nothing to lose and very much to gain by going through it.
A Recent Honors Graduate