This policy was last updated on 8/31/2016.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Theatre Lab web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Choices you have to opt-out of features.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
The Theatre Lab does not collect any financial information such as credit card number, expiration, or billing zip related to your card on our website or internal networks.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. If you would like to opt out of future contacts from us, please contact us via the email address or phone number given on the Theatre Lab’s website.
You can also contact us via email or telephone at any time for more information, or to do any of the following::
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.Google Analytics This site uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting and Remarketing for Google Analytics, which collect metadata via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Your metadata will NEVER be merged with personally identifiable information collected at any time. You may opt out of metadata collection from any Google Analytics Advertising Feature, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out). More information can be found at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and never shared with any third party.
In order to register for events or make purchases on this website, a user must complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address and/or credit card details). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest and for billing purposes.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a first-party cookie to identify you, you might not have to type in your address each time your register for a class or purchase a ticket, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site and share this metadata anonymously with third-party vendors and cookies. Use of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site, ever, and only makes use of the metadata you are already sharing anonymously with your web applications, per your personal privacy settings.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.